On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 at 07:08, Cantor, Scott <canto...@osu.edu> wrote:

> I'm refering specifically to the fact that Servlet 5.0 and 6.0, in the
> Jakarta namespace, are not compatible because they've removed some
> deprecated methods and interfaces and added others. Implementing both in
> some system is problematic, at minimum.
>
> We haven't explored every trick of course.

Scott,

jetty-10 is dependent on the javax.* namespace
jetty-11 is dependent on the jakarta.* namespace
jetty-12 is dependent on neither namespace, but can deploy contexts that
are dependent on javax.* or jakarta.*

However, you cannot mix APIs within the one context.

regards

--
Greg Wilkins <gr...@webtide.com> CTO http://webtide.com