Hello everyone,

I pretty much took yesterday off and enjoyed some time shopping with my
family.  I had an emotional upset on Friday that took its petty toll on me
so spending the day away from the house was necessary to my sanity even at
the expense of the messies.  I'm pleased with the minimal maintenance steps
my family and I took yesterday.  Hubby even washed the dishes, again!  I
think he kind of likes to do them, or at least he doesn't complain.  Beds
were made and I patroled the girls' dresser top.  Of course there is today
to contend with and we have sand on the table from a project the girls were
making a mess with.  It's that fine sand that you can feel but can't always
see.  Well, I'm off to get ready to go teach Sunday school and then we have
company coming over for dinner tonight.  I haven't had a chance to go
through the house to check what needs to be done for today and may do that
later this morning.  Hope everyone is coming along great with their Deal
with your weekend projects.
Warmly,
Theresa