Cody,

Not at the moment, it will when RRDTool does it.

I've made a custom modification to allow 95 percentile, but its slow and 
hard-coded.

To All:

We should come up with a better way to do it than in the graph them selfs, something like a report.

Javier

Cody Holland wrote:
Can JFFNMS do 95%?


-------------------------------------------------------
SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide
Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users.
Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now. http://productguide.itmanagersjournal.com/
_______________________________________________
jffnms-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jffnms-users

-- =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Javier Szyszlican, Project Leader, JFFNMS [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I hope JFFNMS or I were helpful to you, if you
can, please donate at http://jffnms.org/donate



-------------------------------------------------------
SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide
Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users.
Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now. http://productguide.itmanagersjournal.com/
_______________________________________________
jffnms-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jffnms-users

Reply via email to