Alle 17:05, luned́ 15 settembre 2003, Dave Kleikamp ha scritto:

> I just tried test5 and it messed up my file system too.  I didn't see
> fsck hang, but jfs is definitely broken in test5.

Well, I still have a couple of partitions that shows funny behaviour for
fsck.jfs and files that are "untouchable" :). If you need some more data,
i.e. a strace  of not working fsck or anything else just let me know.

--
Fabio Coatti       http://www.ferrara.linux.it/members/cova
Ferrara Linux Users Group           http://ferrara.linux.it