On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:15:17 +0100, Zeno R.R. Davatz wrote:

>Any hints?

To start with, make sure you have the latest version of jfsutils - 1.1.5 I believe it
is.
Second, I did have a situation that looked similar to what you've reported, but
I no longer have the log available, so I can't say it really was the same.

However, I ended up fscking the filesystem without replaying the log, which did the
trick.
I'm fairly certain this was caused by a hardware problem, probably related to the log.
See 'man fsck.jfs' for how to fsck without replaying the log - and note the warnings!

/Per Jessen, Zurich
and it is indeed a beautiful spring weather in Zurich today!