From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-boun...@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 7:24 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Carolyn Arnold <4carol...@windstream.net>
Subject: RE: newest emails on top

Did you press Alt V, V, S and then Tab to Sort. I had a problem about
arrowing and tabbing, but arrowing got me to Sort, I believe, then Tabbing
got me to the Option, where Ascending and Descending were. On mine,
Descending was checked; I checked Ascending. Right now I am not good enough
in Outlook 2013 to give the clearest instructions, but it is annoying, if
you want your messages with the oldest first and are getting them with the
newest first. I hope you can get it done this time.

Best from,

Carolyn

P.S. Kimsan, I tried while in an e-mail, but that command in a message runs
Spell Check like F 7. I thought I'd check it before sending. I did find out
that that first V puts you on the upper Ribbon, so when you get to the S,
Tab to Assending and Descending.