Senthil Raja

Modi had shown his magnonimity in offering compensation..

karkare's family might have declined it for some obvious reasons..

But the way NDTV handled it is really outrageous..  as far as i know,
other channels did not sensationalise it..

But NDTV repeatedly displayed it as Breaking news, and in
sensationalised it..

I condemn the acts of NDTV for exploiting this situation..

Regards,
Senthil

anand mohan tiwari

Rather than saluting, it would have been appreciable had Mr. Ambarish Rai
collected Rs. 1 crore to replace the amount which was declined!

Such empty praises look good on paper only.

A M Tiwari

Manoj padhi

This is again a cooked up theory of pseudo-secular people.
For the sake up arguement, we can say that Mr Shahid Karkare and their family
hate Modi, Moditwa,Hidutva and hence she refused help from Modi; may accept
from Sonia/Deshmukh etc.

I would suggest Mr Ambarish Rai to read 'Quaran' and find his answers;
Non-Muslims deserve to die and once day the world will be ruled by Islam - the
global caliphate and Islamic brotherhood.

Thanks
Manoj padhi

Sanjeev Chopra

I join you in saluting  Shahid Karkare's family in taking   this
decision.Whatever else may happen, we should not   any politician take
political mileage out of this.

Sanjeev Chopra

prabha ghate

This is really an amazing logic! If a thief while running away after snatching
a purse from a old lady, saves a child from an accident,  surely,one can
justifyably punish him for  his first act and reward  him for his second act! -
A.S.Ghate
  • Hi... Ajay
    • ... A M Tiwari , Sanjeev Chopra , Prabha Ghate , Senthil Raja , Manoj padhi
    • ... G MANJU SAINATH