Hi All,

We are implementing a project in which we have a requirement of parsing a
huge xml file around 26MB. We decided to go with jibx to do this. So I am
bit concerned about the memory consumption of this operation. Here i am
looking forward for some suggestions as to how to reduce the memory
footprint of xml parsing

Thanks
Madhu