Hi,

I get an Error when working on a tomcat server. I use JiBX to generate
classes and use them in the application. My problem is to load the classes
in the tomcat. For this purpose I defined a URLClassLoader that loads the
generated classes. When I want to load the objects I get an error.

Class<?> rootClass = Class.forName(className, true, classLoader);

IBindingFactory bfact = BindingDirectory.getFactory(rootClass);

The stackTrace looks as follows:

org.jibx.runtime.JiBXException: Classloader conflict for binding factory
'de.tiq.classes.JiBX_bindingFactory' - factory does not implement required
interface

      at
org.jibx.runtime.BindingDirectory.getFactoryFromName(BindingDirectory.java:1
35)

      at
org.jibx.runtime.BindingDirectory.getFactory(BindingDirectory.java:215)

that loads the generated classes.

The classes are generated, compiled and binding is executed within an ant
script.

Kind regards, Dominik