Hi,

I noticed[1] that -addmods already has a special option: ALL-SYSTEM
What I'm looking for is something like ALL-MP or ALL-MODULEPATH, which simply exposes all modules on the modulepath to the classpath. The set of moduleEntries on the modulePath are already chosen with care and are in the end all required to be able to compile the test-classes without the need of knowing the name of the module being used to compile with.

thanks,
Robert

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/261