On 17/01/2017 10:07, Uwe Schindler wrote:

:
Are only the modules removed, and the javac options are still available? We are
compiling Apache Lucene Core using the compact1 profile currently:

   <property name="javac.profile.args" value="-profile compact1"/>

So we append "-profile compact1" when invoking javac. We have not noticed any
problems when doing this with (non-jigsaw) EA build 152.

How are the "-profile compact1" parameters being resolved now?

`javac -profile compactX` can't be used with --release 9 or -source/-target 9. It continues to work as before with -target 8, that might be why you didn't notice anything.

-Alan