On 2/02/2017 8:59 PM, Nicolai Parlog wrote:

 Hi Alan.

The trace messages emitted by -Xdiag:resolver are printed as the
resolver runs.

I'm sorry for being such a noob but my Google Foo failed at telling me
how to turn trace on for -Xdiag. :( Can you help me out?

java -Xdiag ...

will enable tracing for general launcher "diagnostics" as well as the resolver.

java -Xdiag:resolver ...

will only enable tracing for the resolver.

David

 so long ... Nicolai