Thanks, Alex, for promising improvements in various places of the spec.

I recall several threads on this list ending in you saying "still being
clarified" [1][2]. Are those issues settled by now and just need to be
penned down? Otherwise it would be very helpful just to see the list of
open questions, so we don't bang our heads against walls that are still
subject to change (I'm not speaking about the general "Issue Summary",
but s.t. more focused on JLS and its dependencies in JPMS spec).

Looking forward to an updated spec version, allowing us to double check
if those changes raise any follow-up questions,
Stephan

[1] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jigsaw-dev/2017-January/010866.html
[2] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jigsaw-dev/2017-March/011544.html