On 01.05.2017 20:47, Alex Buckley wrote:
On 4/30/2017 3:25 AM, Stephan Herrmann wrote:
For the question at hand, this is what we learn from that improved
reference:
   "A readability graph is constructed"

Now we only need a link to the specification that *defines* what is a
readability graph and what is the meaning of "m1 reads m2".
I assume, you want to add a further reference to the "Resolution"
section of the package specification for java.lang.module?

Yes, the API spec for java.lang.module will be updated to define the readability relation.