Hi!

Recently I've moved my project to the module system from regular
classpath jars. Currently I'm using Adopt OpenJDK11 builds and for
debugging I provide the
-agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=y,address=localhost:5005
command line argument while starting my application. As a debugging
client I use intellij idea's remote debugging functionality. Sometimes
(I am not sure myself what exactly causes this), while debugging my
project, I get into an issue where the debugger cannot access some
classes, their fields or methods. Since right now I cannot provide the
exact error message, I would like to ask: what are the limitations of
the debugger implementation, provided by the JDK, when used on a
runtime with a module system rather than a classpath based system?

Cheers.