Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 10:58:10 -0700
From: "Thomas Stout" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Jmol-users] jmol demo on sourceforge
To: jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net

One thought about the wiki not loading:  I have the same problem for any
link to the wiki that uses the "port number".

For example:
http://wiki.jmol.org:81/index.php/Solving_Java_Problems#Java_cache
will never load for me due to the ":81" and our local firewall denying
access.  If I cut-and-paste the link into my browser's address box and then
strip the port number out (so that it looks like:
http://wiki.jmol.org/index.php/Solving_Java_Problems#Java_cache ), then the
wiki pages load just fine...

I'm not certain that is your problem as well, but it sounds very similar to
my experience...
-Tom