Interesting idea, Angel. But part of my purpose is to be able to create
crystal symmetry PDB files that can be handled by FirstGlance as it is.
It assumes that each chain has a different name and many of its tools
are coded under that assumption.

With all the other power in Jmol, it seems reasonable to me that chains
could be renamed.