One day in the Garden of Eden, Eve calls out to God. "Lord, I have a
problem!"
"What's the problem, Eve?"
"God, I know you created me and provided this beautiful garden and all these
wonderful animals and that hilarious comedic snake, but I'm just not happy."

"Why is that, Eve?" came the soft, caring reply from above.
"Lord, I am lonely, and I'm sick to death of apples!"
"Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man for you."

"What is a man, Lord?"
And God spoke of man: "This man will be a flawed creature, with many bad
traits. He will lie, cheat and be vainglorious; all in all, he'll give you a
hard time. But he will be bigger, faster and will like to hunt and gather.
He will look silly when he is aroused, but since you've been complaining of
loneliness I'll create him in such a way that he will satisfy you. Remember
though, he'll be witless
and will revel in childish things like fighting and chasing a ball of any
shape. He won't be too smart, so he'll need your help to think properly."
"Sounds great to me!" says Eve, with an ironically raised eyebrow. "What's
the catch, Lord?"
"Well . . . you can have him on one condition."
"What's that, God?"
"As I said he'll be proud, arrogant, and self-admiring. So you'll have to
let him believe that I made him first. Just remember, it's our little secret
. . . You know, woman to woman..."

Одговори путем е-поште