On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 12:16 AM, Lukas Eder <lukas.e...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What's your biggest "itch" in the jOOQ API, which jOOQ could "scratch", or
> rather, make go away by adding new convenience API?

One that I hit yesterday, using fetchOne() which returns a null if absent,
error if more than 1.  What I would ideally have had was "fetchUnique"
which would error on anything BUT 1 result, or a "fetchOptional".

--
"Great artists are extremely selfish and arrogant things" — Steven Wilson,
Porcupine Tree