Using Jooq version 3.8.4:

Scenario for this is a jooq.xml that has a the following generator snippet:

   <generator>
        <name>org.jooq.util.JavaGenerator</name>

        <database>
            <name>org.jooq.util.postgres.PostgresDatabase</name>
            <schemata>
                <schema>
                    <inputSchema>master</inputSchema>
                    <outputSchema>master</outputSchema>
                </schema>
                <schema>
                    <inputSchema>model</inputSchema>
                    <outputSchemaToDefault>true</outputSchemaToDefault>
                </schema>
            </schemata>
   </generator>

Issue I'm seeing is when the "model" schema has outputSchemaToDefault set
to true, the master schema gets generated (if I watch the file system), and
then deleted. The "model" schema does get generated to the _ directory.

If I comment out <outputSchemaToDefault>true</outputSchematoDefault> the
master schema generates correctly and is not deleted, but then of course
the model schema is now qualified with model..which we don't want. Any
ideas on how to get this combination to play nicely together?

Thanks,
Kai