I'm sorry for the delay. This appears to be a bug in the code generator.
I've registered an issue for this:
https://github.com/jOOQ/jOOQ/issues/5593

Thank you very much for reporting. A workaround could be perhaps running
two separate code generation runs and merging the contents into the same
directory using the Maven resources plugin, for instance...

Best Regards,
Lukas