When using *javaTimeTypes *flag LocalDate is generated for Oracle DATE
columns. I wasn't able to find a way to force it to use LocalDateTime
(similar to how *dateAsTimestamp *flag works). Currently, we are not using
*javaTimeTypes *flag and instead are converting from Date to LocalDateTime
using custom converter. I tried to keep the converter, but it doesn't work
since LocalDate is substituted internally and the time portion is then lost
anyway. Is there a way to do it that I missed? It prevents us from
switching to new Java Time types in jOOQ.

Thanks,
Dima