Hi Dima,

Thanks for your message. That's interesting - ideally, the two flags should
work together, meaning that if you specify javaTimeTypes *and*
dateAsTimestamp, you should get LocalDateTime as a data type for DATE
columns.

We'll look into this soon, probably a bug. I've registered an issue for
this:
https://github.com/jOOQ/jOOQ/issues/6497

In the meantime, do note that dateAsTimestamp is deprecated and will be
removed in a future version of jOOQ. The way forward here is to use data
type rewriting or converters.

Thanks again for your report,
Lukas