On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 1:57:09 AM UTC-8, Lukas Eder wrote:

> Hi Ed,
>

>> Also, is there any difference between calling DSL.using(configuration)
>> compared to configuration.dsl() ?
>>

> No. The latter was introduced merely for convenience:
> https://github.com/jOOQ/jOOQ/issues/6372

Thanks.  Your comments do make me feel more comfortable passing around the
configuration object and using "configuration.dsl()".

Based on looking at the code, I know that "DSL.using(configuration)" will
always produce a new instance of DefaultDSLContext.  It was not clear to me
that "configuration.dsl()" would always produce an equivalent object.