Thanks Robert.

That is pretty cool.  But it seems to be hard to use correctly for nested
transactions or any other case where the function you pass to "apply" needs
to call subroutines.  You could pass your "Transactor" to subroutines
giving them access to your original DSLContext, but they wouldn't have
access to the special instance of Configuration that was created when you
called "ctx.transaction(....)", so they might not be running in the same
transaction.

That is the problem I'm trying to solve.  Many of my database manipulation
routines can be broken down into a series of smaller actions which I put
into subroutines and I want to make sure those happen in the same
transaction.