Thanks Lukas for your quick response and it made my day.
After making two separate plugin executions for the code generator, it ran
successfully.

I actually happened to see your post in the following link and it worked
perfectly for me.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26103628/jooq-codegen-maven-plugin-for-different-db-at-the-same-time