Hello David,

I'm assuming you plan to be using the code generator, which unfortunately
does not support PostgreSQL table inheritance yet. There are a few pending
feature requests:
- https://github.com/jOOQ/jOOQ/issues/2777
- https://github.com/jOOQ/jOOQ/issues/2782

Also related: Oracle OBJECT type inheritance:
- https://github.com/jOOQ/jOOQ/issues/644

This topic simply hasn't seen much traction in the past, compared to the
complexity it would introduce to jOOQ's type system.

What's the use-case you're covering with PostgreSQL table inheritance?

Thanks,
Lukas