Guten Tag Lukas Eder,
am Freitag, 7. Februar 2020 um 16:40 schrieben Sie:

> jOOQ 3.13 will have a configuration/basedir property for that:
> https://github.com/jOOQ/jOOQ/issues/9727

> In the mean time, you could run the code generation with your XYZ directory
> as the JVM's working directory, I suspect.

I don't think either of both will help me: The current directory is
already so that I can configure most files with relative paths. Not
only for jOOQ itself, but e.g. Logback as well.

The only problem is the target directory of the generator, which needs
to leave that directory and where I need to hard-code many "..".

An additional "baseDir" doesn't help, because the current working dir
still needs to be like it is so that jOOQ can find it's config to read
the base dir and Logback is supported as well, which isn't aware of
"baseDir" at all. Additionally, without replacing some sort of
environment variables, "baseDir" itself could only be relative or
absolute again, with the latter is what I'm trying to avoid.

In my case, Eclipse already knows everything I need, e.g. the absolute
path to my project, I simply can't forward that easily. The only thing
I can use is the current working directory, for some things of jOOQ
the class path still works as well, but not for all, like loading
XML-schema files.

But things are not that important as well. :-)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail: thorsten.schoen...@am-soft.de