I'm trying to implement qualify using
    var result2 = ctx.select(PRODUCT_MASTER.PRODUCT_LINE,
        PRODUCT_MASTER.PRODUCT_NAME, PRODUCT_MASTER.PRODUCT_SCALE)
        .from(PRODUCT_MASTER)

.qualify(rowNumber().over().orderBy(PRODUCT_MASTER.PRODUCT_LINE.desc()).between(start,

end))
        .fetchInto(ProductMaster.class)

But I'm getting data access exception saying it is not available for OSS,
but Saw some links like this
<https://www.jooq.org/doc/latest/manual/sql-building/sql-statements/select-statement/qualify-clause/>
 which
show it can be used with OSS. Some other examples like this
<https://www.jooq.org/doc/latest/manual/sql-building/column-expressions/window-functions/window-order/>
 and
this
<https://www.jooq.org/doc/latest/manual/sql-building/column-expressions/window-functions/window-frame/>
 showing
it is available for OSS. Possibly I'm missing something, or a simple part
of the above that is not OSS?