Hi,
I faced a problem while reading a text cell-by-cell with jopenDocument. If
a cell consists of a few merged cells, I can only read the text from the
first one, all other cells in this group give me an exception when trying
to read them

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: invalid cell
xmlns:table="urn:oasis:names:tc:opendocument:xmlns:table:1.0"
table:number-columns-repeated="2" />

I understand, that other cells, except first in a merged group, are
non-existent, but how do I now that, how to skip them? Is there a special
way around in a lib or I have to catch this exception and move to the next
cell?

--

---