On Wednesday, May 14, 2014 7:39:26 AM UTC-4, Anton Lukashchuk wrote:

> [...]
> I understand, that other cells, except first in a merged group, are
> non-existent, but how do I now that, how to skip them? Is there a special
> way around in a lib or I have to catch this exception and move to the next
> cell?

(Not tested): Have you tried using getColumnsSpanned() to find out how
"wide" the cell is? Instead of advancing from one column number to the next
with `col++', perhaps `col += cell.getColumnsSpanned()' would do the trick.
(Similarly for `row++' and `row += cell.getRowsSpanned()'.)

Just a guess...

--

---