I don't know if that will help but I tried decomposing what was going on
using the source of EngineTemplate and I found that this was the line that
didn't work :
this.template.createDocument(this.engine);

Problem is : neither this.template nor this.engine are null so I don't get
it.

Again, thanks in advance

--

---