Hello everyone !

I've used jOpenDocument for some time now but always with spreadsheets.
This time, I need to work on text documents. Unfortunately, even if all the
file manipulation is ok (setFields and things like that), I can't save the
file because I get a NullPointerException. Here's a bit of code :

    try {
      JavaScriptFileTemplate template = null;
      if (getNomFichierModele() != null) {
        // Récupération du template via FTP
        File templateFile = getTemplateSource(request);
        // Création d'un fichier temporaire
        tempFile = File.createTempFile("OdtFile", EXTENSION);
        template = new JavaScriptFileTemplate(templateFile);
      } else {
        logger.debug("Création d'un document vierge");
        tempFile = File.createTempFile("OdtFile", EXTENSION);
        template = new JavaScriptFileTemplate("");
      }
      buildODTDocument(model, template, request, response);
      // Enregistrement dans le fichier
      tempFile = template.saveAs(tempFile);
      // Fin de traitement, envoi dans l'out
      inputStream = new FileInputStream(tempFile);

      byte[] bytes = new byte[4096];
      int lu = 0;
      while ((lu = inputStream.read(bytes)) > 0) {
        out.write(bytes, 0, lu);
      }
    } finally {
      try {
        out.flush();
        inputStream.close();
        tempFile.delete();
      } catch (IOException ie) {
        // Forward to handler
        logger.error("Pb de fermeture de fichier");
      }
    }

Everything up to buildODTDocument() works fine. The template is not null,
the file is correctly retrieved and copied, the copy is correctly modified.
The only line that I can't get to work is tempFile =
template.saveAs(tempFile);

Does anyone have an idea why ? It's really frustrating and I've spent quite
an amount of time to figure out what the problem is. In vain...

Thanks in advance for any help you might give me.

Guillaume

--

---