Hi Faisal,
really I don't know the problem, but I have similar problem on local machine
when I upload every things online the problem disappear.
so try to move the database to another mysql server and test it .

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/guide-web-character-encoding


On 1/29/07, Al-Faisal El-Dajani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hello guys,
>
> I'm facing an encoding problem, and i seriously can't think of other ways
> to solve it.
>
> I created my database, all tables have charset=utf8 and
> collation=utf8-unicode-ci.
> MySQL's my.cnf file contains default-character-set=utf8 and
> character-set-server =utf8 and collation-server=utf8-unicode-ci
> All my output files have charset=utf8 in <head>
> My broswer is set to encoding unicode(utf8)
>
> Now all data that is arabic in my DB, show in arabic through the shell and
> phpmyadmin, but on my site, it shows as gibberish. And all that data i enter
> from my site, appear in arabic on the site, but gibberish in the shell and
> phpmyadmin. Where is the problem??? what did i forget to do?
>
> --
> Al-Faisal El-Dajani
> Phone: +962-7-77 799 781
> P.O Box: 140056
> 11814 Amman, Jordan
> >
>


-- 
Hafez A.Ahmad
Amman-Jordan
mobile:962-785259011

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Jordan PHP Users Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/JoPHP
http://Jolug.org/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to