You shouldn't be doing so, as POST is supposed to be carried out by the
user. If you think of it, this is why you should have your search pages
queried as GET not POST, this way you allow search engines to crawl them. If
redirecting with a POST was normal, you'd see Google redirecting you to
pages that can only  retrieved by POST. I rage in anger whenever I inherit
code that has search pages called as POST.

- Ammar

On Jan 27, 2008 12:26 PM, Al-Faisal El-Dajani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> Is there a way to redirect the user to a different page and send POST
> variables too? There must be a way, but when I Google'd, all the answers
> were based on fsockopen, and that doesn't redirect the user. Maybe something
> using header() ?? I have no idea.. so anything and everything are welcome.
>
> Thanx for the help
> --
> Al-Faisal El-Dajani
> Phone: +962-7-79737050
> P.O Box: 140056
> 11814 Amman, Jordan
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Jordan PHP Users Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/JoPHP
http://Jolug.org/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to