Looking into http_request.. thank you for the suggestion :)

On Jan 27, 2008 2:07 PM, Ammar Ibrahim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Capture the request, add data to POST, and do the request yourself.
> Capture the output, and based on that redirect the user.
>
> http://pear.php.net/package/HTTP_Request is your freind
>
>
> On Jan 27, 2008 1:32 PM, Al-Faisal El-Dajani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > I get your point Ammar, but thing is, I got this online payment service
> > that I have to integrate with. They only accept POST. Now, their examples
> > and tutorials tell me to build a form, with some hidden fields containing
> > information the user shouldn't view, such as bank ID. So I thought of
> > letting the user submit the form, I'll receive the submission, add the extra
> > information the user shouldn't be viewing then resubmit it.
> >
> > I know, their service sucks. But it absolutely has to be this service.
> > If you can think of any way around this, I'm all ears.
> >
> > On Jan 27, 2008 1:24 PM, Ala'a Ibrahim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > >
> > > well,
> > > the best thing to do is a rewrite rule, outside the scope of php.
> > >
> > > you cannot force the browser to do whatever you want upon a certain
> > > return header.
> > >
> > > On Jan 27, 2008 12:26 PM, Al-Faisal El-Dajani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > wrote:
> > > > Hey guys,
> > > >
> > > > Is there a way to redirect the user to a different page and send
> > > POST
> > > > variables too? There must be a way, but when I Google'd, all the
> > > answers
> > > > were based on fsockopen, and that doesn't redirect the user. Maybe
> > > something
> > > > using header() ?? I have no idea.. so anything and everything are
> > > welcome.
> > > >
> > > > Thanx for the help
> > > > --
> > > > Al-Faisal El-Dajani
> > > > Phone: +962-7-79737050
> > > > P.O Box: 140056
> > > > 11814 Amman, Jordan
> > > >  >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > --
> > >                                 Ala'a A. Ibrahim
> > > http://guru.alaa-ibrahim.com/
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Al-Faisal El-Dajani
> > Phone: +962-7-79737050
> > P.O Box: 140056
> > 11814 Amman, Jordan
> >
> >
>
> >
>


-- 
Al-Faisal El-Dajani
Phone: +962-7-79737050
P.O Box: 140056
11814 Amman, Jordan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Jordan PHP Users Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/JoPHP
http://Jolug.org/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to