Hello,

the JOSM Server moved and I'm now the official maintainer :-)

During the server changes I also introduced some news - TRAC now supports
lots of options it did not support before.

a) State NEEDINFO has been introduced.
b) Trac has now Bayes-filtering for SPAM detection. It will take some
    time till the filter is trained well. Currently it is good but ignores
    some stuff.
c) Trac now supports email notifications.
d) New Links http://josm.openstreetmap.org/latest and
    http://josm.openstreetmap.org/tested return software versions
e) TRAC allow to register logins for those of you, who use it more often.
f) Whereas #1234 allowed to reference a bug and r1234 or [1234] a change
    we now have #o1234 and [o1234] to reference reports and changes in the
    main OSM bug tracker/svn.
g) The is a "close as duplicate action" which closes as duplicate and
    enters that fact in the duplicate report.

Comments, errors, suggestions wellcome. Don't inform me about new SPAM
during the next week and also do nothing with it. I will handle that.

Ciao