2009/5/2 Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org>:
>> On updating the data in an edited area I'm told there where conflicts
>> and I get a relation listed in the Conflict panel. On clicking resolve
>> a dialogue pops up but it doesn't show data in either of the three
>> lists. Clicking resolve closes the dialogue, the entry in the panel is
>> removed but on updating the data or uploading I get the error again.
>
> I fixed some conflict resolution bugs in version 1561 and tested basic
> conflict resolution afterwards and found it to work; if you can describe how
> to reproduce the above problem that would be great.

Since version 1567 with Karls fixes didn't change anything for me I
opened up ticket 2512 and attached a file to it. As noted there that
file is manufactured to give the same error on updating the area
(uploading to the server I didn't try to not polute the db in case it
goes through nevertheless). Hopefully this helps.

Rolf