On Sat, 2 Jul 2011, Frederik Ramm wrote:

The plugin still has a bug where newly created objects are flagged as problematic, but other than that it would be good to be released to the public (given that Potlatch meanwhile has the same functionality - and we don't want to fall behind, do we ;)

However it doesn't work with -tested (requires build 4071). I thought I should maybe delay releasing it until the next -tested is built; but if there are no plans to do that in the near future then I'll just release it and tell people they need to get -latest for it.

So - any schedule yet?

This weekend is planned (thought I have some trouble with launchpad rejecting my string catalog file (hopefully fixed now) which delays translation, so it may get Monday).

So you have the weekend to fix above mentioned bug. But josm does version checking and tells the user that an update is required for a plugin when minimum version cannot be matched, so JOSM already does the telling, you don't need to do anything. :-)

P.S. I added ODBL map to background image sources as well.

Ciao