On Jul 13, 2012 3:32 AM, "Dirk Stöcker" <openstreet...@dstoecker.de> wrote:

> Todays errors are usually hidden in the data and not clearly visible. And
not everybody will add an OpenStreetBugs entry when something wrong happens
on routing. I think the validator is an essential tool and I don't want to
reduce its impact.

I don't use OpenStreetBugs much anymore because it's a real pain to use,
especially via RSS.  Mapdust seems to be used by more data consumers, has
good RSS feeds and a fairly reliable JOSM plugin.  The only major issue is
Skobbler makes it a little too easy to make a useless bug report.