On Wed, 18 Sep 2013, Dirk Stöcker wrote:

 More precisely, josm.openstreetmap.de is pingable but nothing else,

When he wrote it, it was completely down. Now it is back, but database does not start.

Should work again, but I'll have to reboot the machine again, as the boot-setup is wrong. It waits for user-input (how the hell can apt-get upgrade cause this - buggy packages).

Plase everybody check for errors. I hope the database is fine again now.

 and everyone who starts JOSM has to wait for the MOTD to time out.
 Which people have the appropriate Hetzner credentials to request a reboot?

You need to wait until I find out, why none of the hints in the internet to fix the db issue help :-)

Shouldn't execute commands with a "#" in front, has not much sense :-)

Ciao