Hi,

Just to follow up on Ian's email, I have created some screenshots to
illustrate what we are hoping is possible to accomplish with the
current JOSM remote control api, sorry I do not know a better way to
share, but this is a webpage, not a google doc and should be viewable
by anyone, no logins or other hoops required:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HJ_C9BasT70fymmbob2gJBAsvy2c2ToGmDo0YGbj36E/pub

Respectfully,
Blake

Blake Girardot