Hi Vincent,

I have listed JOSM as ready on the wiki!

Rgds,Rory

On 21/09/2017 21:20, Vincent Privat wrote:
Hello Rory,
Congratulations!
We're ready :)
We announced full Java 9 compatibility and support on 2017-09-02.
Best regards,
Vincent

    Hi Vincent,

    Three items to share with you today

      * *JDK 9 General Availability
        *
          o GPL'd binaries from Oracle are available here:
              + http://jdk.java.net/9
          o See Mark Reinhold's email for more details on the Release [1]
              + delivery of Project Jigsaw [2]

      * Are you JDK 9 Ready ?
          o The Quality Outreach wiki has been updated to include a
            JDK 9 Ready column.
          o If you would like us to identify your project as JDK 9
            ready , please let me know and I will add it to the wiki.

      * Quality Outreach Report for September 2017**is available
          o many thanks for your continued support and welcome to the
            new projects!

    Rgds,Rory

    [1]
    http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/announce/2017-September/000230.html