Hi Dear Friends in the net,
      As you may know today the Church celebrates the feast of The Most Sacred Heart
of Jesus. We all know how deeply Jesus loves each of us. That love is what brings us
together and keeps us in love. So I though of wishing you all a very happy and blessed
feast. Let us dedicate ourselves anew to that Most Holy and Loving Heart, that He may
ever keep us in His loving heart. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus keep you and your
families in His loving embrace.

With Love and Prayers,
Fr. Thomas Tharayil
Teaneck, NJ, USA