Deliver us (me) from evil (emails)_Achayan
Wow, what is happening?? Hi guys, be cool. Take it
easy guys. Why you are all so upset?

I did not meant to hurt any one personally, if any one
hurt by my letters, I apologized, once some one
apologized, you have to forgive him, you cannot keep
on crucifying him. Is this the JY culture?
Let me remind you for all culture there is a counter
culture, this is in the history of Catholic Church.
I know Eddy Chettan , Palli Achan , Mathew,  all are
very senior, very respectable heads of JY movement-
with 20yrs+ or so experience. Hi BIG brothers (on my
knees)-forgive me
Just take it as a joke, smile please
I think even Jesus also must have smiled and laughed,
although it is not recorded in the bible.
We are all aiming for the Kingdom of Heaven, ant we?
Can you name any one for Sure-gone to the Heaven?
Any leaders? priests? Saints? Bishops? But The only
one for sure went to Paradise was one of the
criminal who was hanged with him (Luke 23:43-
assuredly, I say to youyou will be with me in
paradise) Even we dont know which criminal-the one
on the right or on the left. The selection criteria
are with Lord alone, not with us. So by being a leader
or a priest may not qualify to be saved.
No one except the Lord decide who is worthy to be
selected.
(Achayan is last on the waiting list L. I really dont
want you Gods chosen children to argue on my foolish
letters- I really didnt want to write again, but
seeing the many mails on this issue urged me to write
one last mail)
A foolish Achayan