PRAISE THE LORD

DEAR JOYNETTERS IN CHRIST JESUS,

          This letter is only to said that accept criticism in right spirit.
Dont discourage any one who criticise. In last few letters I found some
thing disturbing the right spirit.God give us the spirit of discernment.we
have to check it whether it is wrong or not. If it is wrong try to change
it. my humble request is dont discourage achayan, encourage him to write
more letters so that we discuss it.

                         MAY GOD BLESS YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS

                             yours brother
                               Shibu Joseph