Hiii,

Thank you very much Mathew for introduciong me. So our Coordinator
called me Leg Puller, let me start with pulling his legs.... :) When this
Mathew giving all this instructions, advise, reminders etc we will be
getting an idea about an Old animator like .....(you can fill it with a
local animator's name) or we might think that he is very serious guy etc
etc. But the fact is very different, you can see a Hero Honda Bike flying
over speed because he is always busy with many programmes. Then you he
is very nice, cool chap, and you will really love his company. Now you
know why Mathew wrote such a nice essay about me... he know i will write
back some thing like this... Mutual understanding... :)

Last day I saw a mail from Smiju, he is from Abdhudhabi and he always send
some throat provoking questions... " Is there any relation between
Love & Anger ? " it is Smiju's question, I am trying find answers from my
past experiences... if you have any answers please send it to joynet.

Priya's sharing is so nice. Congratulations priya. If all of us can share
some experiences like that it will be great. Earlier also priya used to
send nice testimony's like this. good work priya.

I was looking for our Giju last few days, he is always busy and even
though I see him on-line in MSN almost all time in the day, he wont be
answering from that side. what is going on?????? Hey he is getting married
soon, exited.... any way our web master will be missing in action for
sometime.... Giju you got to arrange an E- party for all joynet members.

Now all of must be scared to send mails to joynet thinking that it is
going to more than 650 persons around th world.... Yeah i am also scared
because we dont know much about most the members. how can we know each
other, we have to write.... and other has to read.... Hope we all will
try to send more personal mails to Joynet.

Earlier we used to get reports from different countries what happened
to Leese & co. please somebody from each regions send their reports
and experiences.

hey anybody noticed some mails coming with a tail 'C.C.'???? what is that?
Is it like 100 CC bike??? hey this one is better one, running all
around India. Yeah, jesus youth national Cordinator.... His name is C.C.
anybody know the full name of C.C.????

NB: Now onwards we can add one more thing in the Joynet memberhip form.
All the mebers has to send atleast one mail per week... what do you
all think????????? are you ready to recive around 100 mails per day????

Luv you all,
Suresh
Colombo, Sri Lanka

Visit my web page : www.crash.to/suresh