Hi friends,

We are looking for sponsors for a Honey moon couple... Read the mail
from 'Joynet bride' Rose Antoney... Yes she is the one who is going to
be tied up by Giju (our Web Administrator). I told Giju also same idea,

come to Colombo for Honey moon but he answered me 'Everything is in
God's hands' but look Rose is not going to give up that easily.... :)

And I have a complaint also.... Last year Giju committed all bachelors
of Joynet that he is going to build a matrimonial web site for Jesus
Youth...
we named it as 'Familia' but now I think it ended up in his familia...
:)
Giju please dont leave all this bachelors like this....

Best Wishes Giju & Rose, We all will keep you in our prayers....

We love you and God bless you,

Suresh

> Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:22:58 -0800 (PST)
> From: rose antony
> Subject: Re: [JOYnet] Some Pearls
> To: "Suresh Kumat T. Jose"
>
> hi suresh,
>
> so when r u gonna send our honeymoon tickets.......see we've to plan
> accordingly......
> now that we've got a sponsor, we've to plan a lot
>
> rose antony
>
> "Suresh Kumat T. Jose" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi Rose,
>>
>> Oh This Rose is that Rose!!! Sorry ya, There is another Rose from
>> Mumbai
>> and I got confused. i didn't know that Giju's Rose is here in Joynet
>>
>> other vise I would pull both of your legs together....
>>

>> i will specially pray for both of you.... and send a strong prayer
>> request for Giju & Rose... Okay... My giju is a cool guy please take
>> care of
>> him...
>>
>> Thanks for info about jose Kurian & joby.
>> I welcome both of you to Colombo for Honey moon trip... ;-)
>>

>> Prayerful Wishes ....
>> With love & prayer,
>> Suresh
> At 03:00 20/11/01 -0800, you wrote:
>
> You forgot to pray for the one who's gonna get tied up by Giju !! Or
> may
> be u wrote my name and put Mumbai instead of Chennai (Madras)!!!!
>
> Joby MM is currently working in Kerala with an Agency of HDFC
> Bank....he
> was in Chennai(Madras) last weekend.....he's fine.
>
> Jose Kurian is too busy with his work...
>
> love in christ
> Rose

Colombo, Sri Lanka

Visit my web page : www.crash.to/suresh