Dear Suresh & Others waiting for Familia,

I take all the blame for delaying Familia, please spare Giju. I am working on
it, but I am not able spend much time on it. The development work is almost
towards the end of first releasable version. I will work on Familia during
this Thanksgiving holidays, and will try to release as early as possible. At
least I will finish the first release and hand it over to somebody, I know
there might be people willing to take it over.

As Suresh hinted once earlier in JOYnet, it is not good to assign a
match-making software development work to a married guy. He had complained
about Familia during all his past spells in JOYnet, I was wondering why he
didn't mention about it this time.

Warning to those gearing up to use Familia :-) Whenever my wife sees me
working on Familia asks, why do you want to mess up lives of poor JYs in
JOYnet? For newcomers, my wife Cini is an ex-JY Fulltimer, and we first met in
JY circles!! ( Whoops! ours was truly an arranged marriage !! )

Our daughter Hima turned 1 year yesterday, we had a nice little celebration,
we all, especially the kid, enjoyed it a lot.

Talk to you all later.

Love & Prayers,

Bijoy/Chicago/USA