Dear joynetters,
      Praise god….
 These days I was becoming weak and weak in my prayer life. As I have wrote to you
all, it is all professional here. And hardly gets time to go for any other activities.
After coming to ernakulam I went only 2-3 times for jy gatherings. Boz I was busy with
one or the other work. And these things always prevented me from going to a group.
 But our prayer group was there and still there in my hostel. Thanks to the Almighty
God.
            And last day I had the chance to go in a group at Berly chattan’s house. I
had a very nice time there. I enjoyed each moment with lord. I was really longing for
such a prayer group, someone to pray for me or were I can share my feeling and
troubles. And when I was like going to sink, umesh(ekm) and jilly (ekm full timer)
gave the right pat at the right time.
                 A am writing all these because there might me someone like the me
facing the same problems. Once we enter a professional field it is really difficult..
But” STANDING AGAINST THE TIDE IS THE WAY YOU SHOW YOUR FAITH”
                 When I was at Kuttikanam there was lot of people to care and help me
out, but it is not the situation now. And again I thank lord for giving such
situations. I started realizing how much painful to live with out or go away from Lord.
 And when you find anybody not coming for a group or showing a change in attitude give
him the right pat. A jy can’t let another jy left out.. Is it??
 Love and prayers
Jeena.